Legal Counsel / Adven Värmevärden Group
Finding the energy and water solutions that best serve the customer’s needs
Adven/Värmevärden Group is a new energy company currently integrating the businesses and operations of two forerunners in their field. With 520 coworkers and 50 years of experience the company operates over 350 energy sites providing heating and cooling for municipalities, households, businesses, and complex energy solutions and services for industries and real estates in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
The legal counsel will be part of Adven/Värmevärden Group Legal & Compliance Function (6 persons) and the location of the post is in Stockholm, Sweden. As legal counsel you will collaborate with other group lawyers and provide support to other functions such as sales, projects, M&A and Finance. The main duty is to negotiate and draft sales and other business contracts and participate M&A projects. Duties also include claims handling, compliance and also Swedish companies administration. The position includes some travelling (company operates in Nordic & Baltics) but not a lot. The ideal candidate for this position has significant experience from commercial agreements and M&A and has positive hands-on approach on work.
- Contracting (long-term energy delivery agreements with industrial customers, project agreements (Adven acts as project head for its new energy plants constructions & sourcing of machinery. District heating contracts BtoC and BtoB)
- Real estate (lease agreements/purchase of land incl. registering lease rights)
- Insolvency (risk mitigation against counter-party insolvency)
- Finance (assisting finance functions)
- M&A transactions
- Compliance (trainings, policies)
- Corporate files
Requirements and Skills
- Swedish Law University degree
- English and Swedish required, both written and spoken.
- Minimum of 6 years experience from law firm or in-house counsel working with contracting and M&A.
- Experience from Adven/Värmevärlden line of business
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong skills in managing cross-functional and/or divisional projects.
- Significant experience, and proven ability to effectively engage and manage associates from widely varying backgrounds and functions within a dispersed organization.
- Pragmatic and goal orientated. Willing to take ownership and do what it takes to deliver.
- Professional approach
- Solution orientation
- Entrepreunial mindset
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
Join us and shape the energy solutions of tomorrow!
If you are looking for a job where you can work close to our customers and develop unique concepts and innovative energy solutions that pave the way for carbon neutrality, you have found the right place!
Want to know more?
In this recruitment, we are cooperating with von Feilitzen & Partner. For more information please contact Rosita von Feilitzen at +46 73 540 57 07. Welcome with your application in English including CV, personal letter, diploma/degree and class rank/grades to www.vonfeilitzen.se as soon as possible but no later than 23rd of August2021. Applications are being evaluated continuously and interviews may be held before the last application date.